We expect a certain level of maturity in our players, and basically ask that you act like adults. If you have a problem, it is your responsibility to speak up and let us know. We cannot address an issue if we don't know that the issue exists. The following are the things that we expect from our players:
- Harassment of other players or staff via page or OOC will not be tolerated.
- Complaints about the direction of a scene or plot are to be made after the scene is completed. Staff have enough things on their hands trying to run a scene for everyone else without having to answer pages from complaining players. Your complaints will be listened to and addressed once the scene is done. Throwing a fit in the middle of a scene is not a good way to get what you want.
- Respect your fellow players and their enjoyment of the game. You're not the only person here.
- Abuse of code or bugs in the code will not be tolerated.
- Mature themes such as sex and sexuality may come up. Please respect the rights of others to enjoy themselves in their own privacy. By the same token, please respect the rights of others to not be involved in your private roleplay.