As a player on this game, you can expect to have certain rights and privileges. These are:
- You have the right to enjoy your time on the game, free of harassment.
- You have the right to ask questions and get answers from staff in a reasonable amount of time.
- You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- You have the right to Fade to Black any situation that you're uncomfortable playing out. This does not, however, excuse you or your character from the consequences of actions.
- You have the right to leave at any time.
What you do not have is a right to play here. Staff may, at any time, ask you to leave. This is unlikely to happen without cause, and for the vast majority of you will never become an issue. At the end of the day, though, this is a private game you are here as a guest.